Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Professor, the Magnum and the Dandy

Hello, and welcome back to my life. I bet you thought I died didn't you? Yes? Well, no such luck people. I haven't been dead at all! I've just been....boring? Yeah, that.

And then it was Easter! Sort of. I mean soon. Anywho, this is one of those times in the year when my nerdy other half and I get together and craft like the dorks we are. In past years we've done silk-dyed eggs, pysanki, and hot-air balloon eggs. This year we went the lazy man's route and decorated our eggs with...duh duh duh duh! Temporary Tatoos!



Actually I did the butterfly eggs on my own. And then I put them in a box from India with some fabric scraps. And it was awesome. But then! Mr. Awesome and I teamed up and this happened:





Moustachioed eggs! According to the package, these 'staches are categorized as follows:
the Crybaby, the Magnum, the Professor, the Dandy, the Swashbuckler, and the Gunslinger.

I think we can all agree that this idea was brilliant.









No comments: