Friday, March 2, 2012

Blogging means never having to say you're sorry

Oh my loverlies, why do I even have a blog? It's been over a month since my last post, I'm woefully behind in the Istanbul recap-saga, and to top it all off I've been cheating on you all. My blogging sins are legion, my darlings. I'm not even going to insult you with an apology.

What to write, what to write... I think I've decided not to post that long blog I half-wrote about this years V-day truffle experience (also, V-day? Really? I'm using that now? Even though every time I see it I thing Venerial Disease Day? Yes, apparently so.) I'm doing my darndest not to talk about a certain conservative talk radio host who recently said some very stupid things that got him enough publicity to show up on my Google News feed, proving once again that he hates women and could probably make a second living as a stunt double for Jabba the Hut. (Woops, looks like I just blogged about him anyway). And I really don't think any of you would be all that interested in my latest craft project which involves egg-shells and hot air balloons (What's that? You are interested? Well suck it, monkeys, this ain't no crafty mommy blog... and I'm not posting about until I have pictures to show you).

So, I guess that leaves Istanbul. Here we go...

Just kidding. I have access to neither the photos not the motivation required to travel blog right now.

I suppose that leaves nothing more than to promise you I'll blog more often. Granted, I have no intention of holding myself to that promise. It's a silly promise anyway. Like promising your husband you'll stop blaming him for everything any conservative pundit says. You both know how that will turn out.




No comments: