Monday, August 1, 2011

Photo BOMB...not really, though.

I just finished making this Shutterfly book as a gift for my mom, so I figured I might as well post it here (given that I know I'll never get around to posting pics of the wedding otherwise...I mean, it's been 8 months, dudes). Sooooo....

Ta Da!


PS. I realize this book makes it look like we had no guests at our wedding. Rest assured, we did. And no, it's not that they were all too ugly for the camera. Out actual wedding album includes plenty of photographic evidence that we have good looking friends who attended the blessed event. It's just that I didn't figure my mom would really want them memorialized as much as other things...like my dress. Have I mentioned how lovely my dress was? Man, I love that dress.

1 comment:

Craw papa said...

I'm sure your mom loved it! I love your dress too! Very nice! :)